Friday, March 7, 2008

Info/Updates

First of all, I am proud to announce that Rod Williams of A Disgruntled Republican and Bob O (aka Bobo) of The Bobo Files have both joined the team. Great to have them!

I'm currently speaking with a few other bloggers, so look for more additions over the coming days. Also, begin to look for regular posts from the team starting on Sunday/Monday. (Tomorrow if things go really well, but I tend to doubt it.)

UPDATE: Something is wrong with our timestamps, I actually posted this at around 5:30 PM. I'll get on that.

1 comment:

AB5SY said...

Thinks for the invitation, but I'm hardly a true blogger. As you noticed most of my post are cut and paste jobs I've pinched from the smorgasboard of info being presented to us by those who oppose the powers that be.......

I may add a comment to what I post but truely have poor writting skills. But to feel free to take whatever you may be of interest to your readers. :)